Language Level: CEF B1 Skills: Listening/Vocabulary
Can you guess the name of this famous inventor?
1. He was born in 1847 and died in 1931.
2. His middle name was Alva.
3. He grew up Ohio but worked in New York.
4. He saved a boy from an oncoming train. The boy's father then trained him to be a telegraph operator.
5. You use his inventions every day.
Watch this short presentation
From the Fred & Rita (see below) & True Stories teaching packs
Language Level: CEFr B1/B2
Content: Teaching materials for English language learners.
ESOL resources include: text & audio files * PowerPoint presentations * worksheets * teaching notes * exam practice materials * extension activities
Sample materials: Fun Facts about Hawaii Worksheet * Meet One Direction * Fred Posts His Phone