Short ELT listening activity about the Titanic disaster. English Language Level: Intermediate CEFR B2
In 1871 a deserted ship is found drifting in the sea. The captain and the crew have disappeared ...
Meet the Crew (worksheet)
English Language Level: Intermediate CEFR B1
Here are the crew of a large cruise ship.
a) Do you know the names of five different crew members?
b) Which one of these people is the leader of the crew:
chef, steward, captain, engineer
Complete this worksheet about the crew the Azuria.
Language Level: CEFr B1/B2
Content: Teaching materials for English language learners.
ESOL resources include: text & audio files * PowerPoint presentations * worksheets * teaching notes * exam practice materials * extension activities
Sample materials: Fun Facts about Hawaii Worksheet * Meet One Direction * Fred Posts His Phone
Hunter meets brown bear in the woods
1. Do you know the names of the two main political parties in the USA?
2. From which party does the current president come?
Listening Comprehension True or false
1. In the United States there are only two political parties.
2. All Republicans oppose gun control.
3. Republicans generally support military spending.
4. Republicans generally support free trade between countries.
5. Democrats generally believe in more market regulation.
6. Democrats agree with Republicans on taxation.
7. Many Republicans criticise the UN.
8. Only the rich vote for the Republican Party.
9. Only the poor vote for the Democrat Party.
10. The Democrats have a lot of support in the big cities.
For more on the two major parties go here