“Wonderful materials for
English language learners!”
— ESL teacher, Nashville, USA
Advanced level materials at students studying for examinations like Cambridge Advanced English, Proficiency and similar. They cover a wide range of themes and include:
texts & audio
teaching notes & lesson suggestions
learning activities with answers
1. Fun facts & FAQwith updated versions of popular posts from englishlanguagefaq.com.
2. All texts & audio accompanied by worksheets & other learning activities for the classroom.
2. Wide variety of topics including: the history of the English language, English as a world language, Shakespeare, the Bible, Dickens, the origins of English words, irregular verbs, technology, American English, French loanwords and many more.
3. Materials downloadable in accessible formats: PDFs, MP3s etc.
4. Links to further resources.
Four young men change the world
English Language Level: Intermediate+ CER: B1/B2/C1
Exams: First Certificate, IELTS, Cambridge Advanced
Sample: Penny Lane Powerpoint Lesson