The test went on to become a key tool in the emerging field of psychoanalysis - but sadly Rorschach did not live to see this. The young Freudian died of peritonitis, less than a year after the publication of his findings in Psychodiagnostik
The term Rorschach Test has entered general English to describe how we interpret data according to our preconceptions.
Put simply, we see what we want to see.
(1884-1922) invented the popular 'ink blot' personality test. The test emerged from the
Swiss psychiatrist's lifelong passion for klecksography - turning inkblots into recognisable images.
Roschach suggested that the way we interpret randomly formed shapes provides an insight into our personalities.
English Language 100 FAQ Teaching Pack -only £1.99 using discount code CQDWKF0
Fun Facts & FAQ
English English Level: Intermediate to Advanced:
Content: Digital teaching pack includes:
1. Fun facts & FAQwith updated versions of popular posts from englishlanguagefaq.com.
2. All texts & audio accompanied by worksheets & other learning activities for the classroom.
2. Wide variety of topics including: the history of the English language, English as a world language, Shakespeare, the Bible, Dickens, the origins of English words, irregular verbs, technology, American English, French loanwords and many more.
3. Materials downloadable in accessible formats: PDFs, MP3s etc.
4. Links to further resources.